The primary goal is to be certain that when a security situation presents, your equipment will operate as it was designed to do.
The benefits of regular maintenance include:
- Less frequent need for alarm technician calls to site to investigate trivial faults.
- Less Security Guard Call outs
- Reduction in User errors at code pad (greater frequency of training)
- Reliable system
- Increased user compliance
- Cost savings
- Lower risk of declined insurance claims
Often insurance companies will offer discounts where security alarm systems are installed – but most insurers will require your system to be maintained in good working order for policy to be valid. Check your policy to see if this applies to you.